Silver Food Workshop - Scelta
The 27th of November (9 AM – 5 PM) the Silver Food Workshop will take place at Scelta Mushroom! The Silver Food Generation is struggling with an increased prevalence of malnutrition and loneliness rates. With the guidance of experts, you will develop in a group of first and second years students, a solution that will meet the needs of the silver generation.
- 9.00-9.15 coffee/tea
- 9.15-10.00 Silver Food University presentation by Jan Klerken (CEO Scelta Mushroom)
- 10.00-10.15 Explanation of the workshop by Umami
- 10.15-11.00 Brainstorm session with your group
- 11.00-12.00 Lecture by Francine Schneider about the behavior of the silver food generation
- 12.00-12.45 Delicious lunch provided by Scelta Mushroom!
- 12.45-15.00 work on your idea!
- 15.00-16.30 presentations
- 16.35 announcement of the winner!
- 16.35-17.00 drinks!
A few important remarks:
- Please bring your laptop with you
- Think about ideas already in advance. Ideas can be broad: it can, for example, be a concept, a service or a product.
- Registration is binding!
We will inform you about the students who are in your group on Monday the 25th of November!
Don’t miss this inspiring event!!